Why Join Front Runners & Walkers?
As a Front Runners and Walkers San Diego member, you’ll be invited to member-only events and receive discounts at various functions, and advance notice of events. Dues help support the club with purchases for water on Saturdays, subsidizing club events and the upkeep of newsletter and website requirements. Your contribution matters.
- Make new friends with LGBTQ+ runners and walkers of all levels of fitness who share an interest in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Participate in a group workout up to 3-4 times a week at convenient times in beautiful Balboa Park and surrounding areas.
- Join club members after workouts for breakfasts, dinners, and socializing.
Participate in fun member social events throughout the year including annual parties such as the Awards Events, membership party, holiday party, pool parties, Pride Parade Viewing Party.
- Get discounts at local businesses including Fix Body Group & Milestone Running
- Get access to ‘Members Only’ news in the club website and the Club Directory.
- Get discounts for race events, such as the annual Pride Run & Walk.
- Proudly support race events, charities, and community events such as AFC water station, Aids Walk, Pride events, Youth Center & HRC events.
Annual membership is $25 per year for individuals and $40 per year for Households. A Household is two or more members at the same address. The annual membership year runs from October to September. New memberships and renewals that occur between April and September will be prorated at $12.50 for individuals and $20 for Households. If you would like to join Front Runners & Walkers San Diego, please complete and return the membership application.
- We will collect memberships fees beginning September 2021 due to the COVID-19 suspension of dues for 2020-2021
The easiest way to join or renew your membership is to click here and fill out our online membership application.
You may now renew your membership online. Current members can also bring check or cash to a Saturday run/walk.