On behalf of Front Runners San Diego we THANK YOU for coming out and making the PRIDE 5K Run fun!!!
Thanks for your support and for helping us make this event a huge success for Pride and for the deserving LGBT young people whose lives you will be enhancing, rebuilding and whose hearts you will be restoring.
We would love to have you join us next year.
- Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:00 A.M.
- Race start and finish: University Avenue at Centre Street.
- Gear check
- After-race continental breakfast
- Goodie Bags
- High-quality Tech T-shirts to all participants
- Chip timing
- Computerized results by Race Central (Infinity Timing)
- Fast, flat course along the parade route
- USAT&F Sanctioned and Certified (CA07032RS) 5K course.
- Free Parking and Trolley to start of parade and 5k from and to the
Naval Medical Center Parking Lot starting at 7:15 am
For the safety of runners, baby joggers are allowed, but will be asked to start behind all runners.
Bicycles, inline skates, motorized scooters, skateboards, are not allowed.
Pets are not allowed unless it’s a service animal.
- 5K: First three in each age division, male/female.
Join us again in 2014!
Race Bib Pick-Up
Race bib pick-up and in-person registration on:
Friday July 12th, 2:00pm – 7:00pm at:
ROAD RUNNER SPORTS
Kearny Mesa Store
5553 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
Directions Click Here - View Store: Click Here
RACE DAY REGISTRATION & BIB PICK-UP
Saturday, July 13, 8:00 am – 9:45 am
| 2012 results here.|
The Center’s Youth Housing Project Your participation helps reach out to high risk and homeless LGBT youth many of whom have been bullied, abused and rejected by their families because of their sexual orientation. The Center’s Youth Housing Project replaces fear, despair and hopelessness with understanding, support and access to educational and mental health resources.